As TREATSANDTREATS shifts to an approach of expansion, making sure our humble beginnings are never forgotten is of the utmost importance to us here. We started as a local Vancouver company that has grown to a national brand with multiple production facilities and employees from coast to coast to coast.
Over the past 6 years we have seen tremendous growth in our sales and market share of cannabis edibles across the country.
We are proud of our history and hope you continue to join us on this journey to change the face of cannabis edibles in Canada for the better. Together, we can demand that better options like TREATSANDTREATS are what consumers see first.
A recent timeline of TREATSANDTREATS over the years
2014 | TREATSANDTREATS begins producing edibles via white label for WEEDS dispensaries in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
2015 | Launch of treatsandtreats.com for online sales directly to customers and wholesalers.
2016 | 1st year participating in the 4/20 Vancouver protest.
2017 | Acquired partnership to supply directly to all Cannabis Culture Dispensaries.
2018 | Cannabis in flower format becomes legal for recreational use.
– Dispensary partnerships with weekly/monthly orders enters double digits.
– Featured on: CTV News, CBC News, Daily Hive, The Lynda Steele Show.
– Featured in: The National Post, The Financial Post, Maclean’s Magazine, Business In Vancouver, Winnipeg Free Press, The Star, City News, The Guardian.
2019 | Edibles become legal for sale in Canada.
– Featured on: Global News.
– Featured in: High Time, Business In Vancouver.
– Increase in national sales numbers.
2020 | Research and development yields new Gluten-Free and Vegan options.
– Sale of TREATSANDTREATS apparel begins.
… more to come